THE PEW-I DIAGNOSTIC™
The Positive Energy Workplace Initiative™
About the PEW-i Diagnostic™
Get the cultural data you need with the PEW Initiative Diagnostic (the PEW-iD). The PEW-iD measures your current team/cultural health, assesses areas for growth, and guides strategic plans for next steps in repairing or optimizing performance.
The diagnostic can be completed with a leadership team, department, or company-wide. It gauges how employees and leaders in the organization feel about themselves, their team, and their organization. It also measures your group’s placement on the PEW-i Maturity Model to identify the current level of alignment to become a Certified Positive Energy Workplace.
We’ve found that in shifting culture and optimizing team health, 70% of the “battle” is in awareness, while the other 30% is in what you do with it. Our diagnostic offerings help create the awareness and provide recommendations for next steps.
CHISEL: Your Path Forward
The Cultural Health & Intentional Strategic Energetic Leadership Lab (CHISEL) track is a custom-designed experience for your leadership team. The CHISEL generally includes the PEW-iD assessment, deeper work with the ACI Team, agreements to support your best work and relationships together, and introductory IEP Method® training. With CHISEL you’ll cut away the day-to-day noise to get clear about what culture is and why it’s important to you and your team, build internal resilience for impact, and co-create next steps for what will serve you and your organization best.
Diagnostic, Intro Training, and Strategy Session
Complete over 1-2 Months
PEW-iD Results, Strategic Plan, and Aligned Leadership Team
*CHISEL Package Includes:
- Kickoff Meeting to review plan, intentions, next steps, and agreements. (1 hour virtual)
- Communication Toolkit for leaders to use while distributing the assessment, which helps explain the commitment to culture, the goals of the assessment, and a request to complete it honestly.
- Distribution of PEW-iD for Executive departments (# of diagnostics and departments based on group needs)
- Executive Debrief of overall findings, align on Strategy Lab Session agenda & outcomes (1 hour virtual)
- Strategy Lab Session (3-6 hours, virtual or in-person) to dive in deeper to data and findings, executive exploration, education in IEP, defining culture and why it’s important, create strategy for cultural health, and co-create agreements and plans for next steps. We co-create the plan and next steps for your organization and programming together (ACI makes recommendations). Executives learn core IEP and get clear on what culture is and why it’s truly important to them (purpose work)
- Follow up Booster Session 1-3 weeks after Strategy Lab Session to ensure integration and proper set up of plan and to create plan for communication back to those who took the PEW-i.
Cultural Health & Intentional Strategic Energetic Leadership Lab (CHISEL)
- PEW-iD results and objective evaluation of what is happening in your organization with your workforce, including strengths and opportunities.
- Effective and data-driven programming to create sustainable change, and suitable for leadership team off-sites/retreats.
- A strategic plan to realistically address leadership and culture challenges — plus leverage strengths for building stronger organizational health, resiliency, and results.
- A solid foundation of trust and new agreements to support the leadership and cultural health of your executive team.
- Shared language and tools in the IEP Methodology for your team to start to enhance and model healthy leadership and collaboration.
*Additional options available for detailed PEW-iD results breakdown by leader/department and Executive Leadership Cohort package add-ons. Contact us for pricing and details.
PEW-i Team Diagnostic + KickStarter™
With the PEW-i Team Diagnostic + KickStarter package, you can quickly kick off your team’s cultural health awareness and begin introductory IEP Method training. This track provides an excellent starting point for groups interested in creating deeper connection, introduce basic IEP Method concepts and tools, and creating a data-driven baseline for next steps.
Teams and Leaders
Diagnostic and Self-Study Course Training
Complete over 2-3 Weeks
PEW-iD Results +
Next Steps Plan
PEW-i Team Diagnostic Package Includes:
- Access to ACI’s 55-point PEW-iD quick assessment to distribute. Team (up to 10*) and larger group distribution packages available.
- A communications toolkit to support your internal communications and distribution of the PEW-iD.
- Data report of results and strategic insights from the ACI Team on areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
- Recommended next steps and a PEW-i programming plan to support your organization’s journey to become a Certified Positive Energy Workplace.
- Up to 10 seats in Intentional Energetic Presence® (IEP): The Introductory Self-Study Course — including one seat in IEP Method Foundations — to support your team’s immediate integration of the IEP Method.
PEW-i Team Diagnostic + KickStarter™
PEW-i Team Diagnostic + KickStarter Outcomes:
- Quick assessment as to what is happening on your team; strengths, opportunities, and quickly actionable next steps to move forward and create change.
- Professional recommendations and actions to move you towards greater team health, productivity, and ease.
- Improved awareness, collaboration, productivity, and ownership for impact.
*Additional assessments may be added on a sliding scale. Contact us for pricing and details.