IEP LEADERSHIP: An IEP Leadership Program
Our flagship IEP Leadership Course. Available in-person again beginning Q3, 2023!! See below to bring this program into your organization.
Our IEP Leadership Workshop is our flagship 2-day leadership training program (currently delivered virtually in three half-days however coming to you LIVE and in-person beginning Q3, 2023!). This workshop is designed to give leaders the experience of IEP (Intentional Energetic Presence® and the IEP Method®) in a way that deepens their ability to show up with solid clear intentions, clean energy (and stamina), and an authentic and effective leadership presence. In addition, the IEP work is known to not only enhance one’s leadership presence and impact on others, but to help them navigate chaos and overwhelm, take better care of themselves, and find deeper connection to their purpose, values, and personal integrity. The impact of this work is more effective leadership, greater retention, less burnout, more connected relationships, greater creativity, less drama and noise, and lots of (authentic!) positive energy.
Core focus areas of this course include:
- building a stronger authentic leadership presence (so you have more impact)
- showing up more effectively for yourself and others (so your people feel seen, heard, and inspired to lead… and stay with you)
- building resiliency and “immunity” to toxicity and “busy-ness” (so you are not overwhelmed by negative energy)
- creating clear expectations, agreements, and accountability (so you have more peace, less communication drama, and better collaboration and results)
- managing, navigating, and preventing burnout – and identifying what creates it for you in the first place (we’ll leave that here)
- giving productive effective feedback, navigating conflict, and co-designing healthy relationships
- creating a realistic sustainable IEP practice to support your leadership and keep this work alive!
This workshop has been designed to give you all the best of the IEP Fundamentals as well as experience the core leadership skills we’ve found most valuable in our work with organizations, business leaders, and humans who want to have more impact and build a more collaborative culture. This program can be delivered via a group workshop for your people or in a more intimate Executive Impact Lab/Retreat.
This program is generally taught over 3 days when virtual (3.5-hour sessions each day, or as co-designed if you are sponsoring a session privately in your organization) with a small group of people to ensure intimacy and personalized attention in the session.
In addition to the session, participants are provided with:
- light pre-work before the session to support intention setting and preparation for optimal impact,
- access to our Positive Energy Workplace Initiative™ (PEW-i) Program & Community Platform in their own cohort circle for 3 months after the event to support integration
- a follow-up live virtual session a month later for group Q&A, reuniting, and digging into anything else needed…
While the IEP Fundamentals (our 1-day session, done virtually) gives you the experience and integration of the core methodology, IEP LEADERSHIP includes the fundamentals, building upon them with tangible, immediately-applicable skills to use as you strengthen your leadership and presence, create more space in your life, up-level your ability to connect, influence, build rapport, create safety, navigate conflict, and create intentional impact with those you love and lead. The agenda for our time together is below…
Sample Agenda for our 3 Days Together:
Day 1 | Intentions & Impact: IEP Core Methodology, Virtual Presence, Financial & Cultural Impact, Triage or Optimization
- Learn, and put into immediate use, the 3 parts of the IEP Method®
- Learn how to create agreements as a team, organization, or partnership that support you all in showing up at your best and skipping resentment, gossip, and drama
- Determine the monetary and cultural value of your IEP and the cost of not tending to it and what to do about it (you can apply this exercise/formula individually and also for your team) as well as if you are in “triage” or “optimization” mode
- Learn about “Energetic Hygiene” and “Energetic Equity,” how to create and build them, and why they are ESSENTIAL to your personal leadership, well-being, resiliency, and burnout navigation/prevention (as well as team and organizational health)
- Learn how to BUBBLE UP, hold space, and navigate chaos while staying present to YOURSELF
- Experiment with the IEP “States of Being” that support presence and tone shifting in your meetings, presentations, and conversations
- Create part one of your IEP action plan for the “4Cs” (Essential You + Intentions + 4Cs)
*Note: For the 2-day IEP Executive Immersion Session which takes place in person, presence work for each leader is included on both days. (Immersions are limited to 22 people/room to ensure intimacy and personal attention.)
Day 2 | Energy & Presence: Energetic Hygiene, Self-Care and Congruency, Addressing Burnout, Building Resiliency
- Learn the IEP Energetic Xylophone — what it is and how to use it — to create more intentional impact and shift your mood and energy AUTHENTICALLY
- Get feedback on your presence and the most powerful ways to shift it and amplify impact (virtually or in person)
- Activate Quads 1 and 2 (Internal IEP) and learn the 4 things you must tend to (NOW) in order to either prevent OR partner with, and transform, burnout (if you’re already there)
- Learn and apply the Contagion Factor Formula™ (CFF) to evaluate your business results and relational impact with others
- Learn about OPPPE (“other people’s problems, projections, and expectations”) and how to know what’s YOURS, what’s not, and how to gracefully navigate
- Learn the 5-Step Formula (from the 3rd part of the IEP Method) building upon everything in day 1 and day 2 to apply it to your next meeting, conversation or project
- Create part two of your IEP action plan and practice for relational and leadership impact (CFF + Quads 1-3)
Day 3 | Leadership IEP: Feedback Skills, Relationship Navigation, Intentional Impact, Creating Safety, Building Culture
- Learn how to shift the energy in the room, navigating the “lowest vibration” so you honor all parties and optimize your meeting outcomes
- Learn the IEP Feedback Model for providing productive feedback on tangible and intangible impact
- Learn the IEP Conflict Navigation Model and how to discern what conflict actually is, how to address it most powerfully, thoughtfully, and effectively, and how to get yourself (and invite your colleagues) into the right “head and heart” space to dig in
- Learn the IEP Relational Design Model and how to set yourself (and your team, colleague, friend, spouse, partner) up for success proactively and before relationships get tricky
- Review the IEP Culture Change List and assess where your team, relationship, or organization can move forward next with your NEW information
- An additional framework, tool, or principle determined by Anese by the themes and needs of the group
- Create the final part of your IEP action plan and practice. (Q4 + Intentional Impact + Culture)
This session is highly experiential and interactive, it is confidential, and it will arm you with new tools, practices, and ways of being to support your leadership, impact, and results today. (Note: If you would like to participate in a less intensive session, and only want the fundamentals of IEP (vs. the 3rd day and skills focus), please consider IEP Fundamentals (IEP-V).)
Special Note: Our Q3 2023 in-person sessions are led by Anese (founder of the IEP Method®) with our team.
If you’d like to book a private session for your organization in 2023-2024 or find out when we’ll be hosting an open session in Q3 and Q4 2023, please contact us.
Want to bring this work in-house or host a private session?
IEP-LEADERSHIP can be customized to fit your organization and/or team’s needs via private engagement as a part of a larger training track that includes diagnostics, company-branded PEW-i spaces on the training platform, private follow-up sessions, and more!
Interested? Please fill out this form to get the conversation started.