What is the IEP Fundamentals (Virtual!) Session?
Please inquire below to bring this session into your organization in 2023-2024.
The IEP Fundamentals is an online LIVE virtual event (delivered over two 1/2-days — or however co-designed if you are sponsoring it privately for your organization) with IEP distilled down to its core content in the simplest way possible. This content provides an essential foundation for other models, types of coaching, and skills training that will help accelerate results (and well-being) in how you Show Up in life, leadership, and culture. We are told again and again by clients and participants that the IEP Methodology is “core to managing, navigating, and preventing burnout, building resiliency, retaining talent, amplifying other training investments, helping people lead their teams and cultures, and giving them a competitive edge with a workforce that shows up well” — especially now in a remote world.
The IEP Fundamentals includes:
- 8-hour immersion training — over a period of time — to support your leadership, presence, energy management, and resiliency for optimal impact
- Access to our Virtual Presence & Meeting IEP Program & Toolkit (from our online program suite) to support your virtual presence and remote work
- Access to a live 1-hour Q&A/live coaching call with your group a month later for support and follow-up.
- And access to our Positive Energy Workplace Initiative™ Platform and Community for 6 months (when purchased for your organization in our PEW-i Program Package).
In this session, you will:
- Learn the IEP Method®, the IEP Leadership Model, and 3 core essential IEP Practices you will begin using immediately, both during and after the session
- Learn how to integrate the 3 primary components of the IEP Method®: The Presence Reboot, 5 Steps to Intentional Impact, and Building a strong IEP Foundation into your life and work
- Learn how to create Agreements and set the container for meetings and conversations (virtual OR live) to support you in showing up at your best and skipping resentment, gossip, and drama
- Determine the monetary and cultural value of your IEP and the cost of not tending to it (you can apply this exercise/formula individually and also for your team)
- Learn about “Energetic Hygiene” and “Energetic Equity,” how to create and build them, and why they are ESSENTIAL to your personal leadership and well-being (as well as team and organizational health)
- Create an IEP Personal Integration Plan that will support your ongoing development in clearer, cleaner, and more congruent leadership, communication, and energy management
- Receive access to additional IEP Tools to support you on your path (these tools get decided “in the moment” based upon the themes and needs of each group)
- Put it all together and use everything you’ve learned to build out your IEP Sheet and the 5-Step Formula (from the 3rd part of the IEP Method) to apply it to your next meeting, conversation, or project
If you’d like to book a private session for your organization in 2023-2024, please contact us.
So that you can enhance your ability to:
- Show Up more effectively and powerfully for you and for those you lead and engage with, optimizing your leadership presence and influence
- Become more of a leader people want to follow vs. have to follow
- Create more space in your life for your life
- Manage (and pre-navigate) or transform burnout and overwhelm
- Build your personal resiliency and leadership presence
- Shift presence and state in the moment so you can lead more effectively
- Make others feel seen, heard, cared for, and inspired by how you Show Up
- Up-level your quality of relationships and relating
- Have more honest, clean, and productive conversations
- “Hold your space” in the face of chaos, negativity, and overwhelm — and even more, invite others to hold their’s as well (this all happens by how you show up, how you hold your space, and the presence you meet others with – you’ll see!)
- Create intentional impact that serves and creates positively contagious ripples
- Intentionally cultivate, model, and enroll others in the culture you want to create
Want additional Leadership Skills & Conflict Navigation?
We are doing in person sessions again! These are customized to your organizational needs and now have all sorts of additional support for integration to secure your greatest ROI. To explore and learn more, please fill out the EPQ and then let’s talk.Note: Want to join independently or bring a few of your team? We are hosting a special one-time-only public in-person workshop (2-day session) in Ann Arbor, MI on September 14-15! Learn more and register here.
This session is generally 8 hours over 1-2 days (depending on the engagement) and is taught by Anese or our ACI Coaching & Training Team!
These events can also be booked privately for your own organization. Interested?
Please fill out this form to get the conversation started.