IEP Method® Fundamentals Virtual Training
Learn how your energy impacts your leadership and launch your journey in the Positive Energy Workplace Initiative™ with this live, foundational IEP Method® training.
About this Training
In this live virtual training series, you’ll learn all the components of the IEP Method® and how to work with the IEP Leadership Model.
You’ll also create action plans, participate in exercises and individual practicum, and assess the (positive and negative) financial and cultural impact of energy, self-care, and well-being. Our goal is to help you tie the IEP Method to bottom-line results and move forward with a tangible action plan.
Plus, with the new skills you learn, you’ll build more impact, lead more effectively, and bring higher-quality energy and presence to any screen or room. You’ll also learn best practices to build your energetic field and resilience so you can experience life more fully and have greater presence with yourself and your loved ones each and every day.
Equip your people with the Intentions, Energy, and Presence they need to drive innovation, culture transformation, business performance, and impact.
Leaders & Teams
Virtual and Live
8 Hours Over
Instructor Led by
Includes Community Trial Membership
The IEP Fundamentals Virtual Training is split into two days (4 hours each day) and limited to 22 participants. Before requesting your seat, please confirm availability to attend both days of the virtual session.
Since this is a virtual session, you’ll want to ensure that you have access to a stable background and minimal distractions so you can stay focused and participate. We also recommend a desktop or laptop computer to access the training (versus a mobile device or tablet).
You’ll be participating in breakout rooms, group discussions, and exercises that require your full attention. “Popping out for a quick call” will be disruptive to the group, so if you are unable to be present for the full training, please wait for a later training date to request your seat. Email email@example.com to join the waitlist!
Join Our Next Session:
Day 1: Thursday, January 25th
11:00 AM to 3:00 PM ET
Day 2: Friday, January 26th
11:00 AM to 3:00 PM ET
This 8-hour training over two days is accessible through the Positive Energy Workplace Initiative™ (PEW-i) Community Membership. To check availability and confirm your seat(s), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your spot is confirmed, you’ll receive access to the private training space within the PEW-i Community Platform.
If you are not a current member, please review the options below to save your seat.
IEP Fundamentals Training + Trial Membership
$1,500 per seat
Includes 30-day complimentary membership with option to extend access after trial
IEP Fundamentals Training + Full Membership
Contact us to explore membership package options for individuals and teams
The Positive Energy Workplace Initiative (PEW-i) Community Platform
Your training includes access to the PEW-i Community, a private membership platform by Active Choices, Inc. for organizations devoted to creating positive energy workplaces. In this space, you can easily access IEP Method resources, view your pre- and post-session details, and receive training reminders.
If you are interested in joining the IEP Method Fundamentals training and would like to explore PEW-i membership options, contact us to learn more about membership packages for individuals and teams.
The PEW-i Community Membership provides you and your team with access to the IEP Method tools, resources, ACI Team support, and a network of peer organizations.
- Learn the IEP Method®, the IEP Leadership Model, and 3 core essential IEP practices you can begin using immediately (both during and after the session).
- Learn how to integrate the 3 primary components of the IEP Method®: The Presence Reboot, 5 Steps to Intentional Impact, and Building a strong IEP Foundation.
- Learn how to create agreements and set the container for meetings and conversations (virtual OR in person) to support you in showing up at your best — and skipping the resentment, gossip, and drama.
- Determine the monetary and cultural value of your IEP and the cost of not tending to it. You can apply this exercise/formula individually and also for your team!
- Learn about “Energetic Hygiene” and “Energetic Equity” and how to create and build each of them. And uncover why these are ESSENTIAL to your personal leadership, well-being, and team and organizational health.
- Create an IEP Personal Integration Plan that will support your ongoing development in clearer, cleaner, and more congruent leadership, communication, and energy management.
- Learn additional IEP Tools to support you on your path. We tap into these tools based upon the themes and needs of each group, so they are relevant and timely!
- Put it all together and use everything you’ve learned to build out your IEP Sheet and the 5-Step Formula to apply it to your next meeting, conversation, or project.
- Show up more effectively and powerfully for you and for those you lead and engage with, while optimizing your leadership presence and influence.
- Become more of a leader people want to follow — rather than “have to” follow.
- Create more space in your life for your life.
- Manage, navigate, and transform burnout and overwhelm.
- Build your personal resiliency and leadership presence.
- Shift presence and state in the moment so you can lead more effectively.
- Make others feel seen, heard, cared for, and inspired by how you show up.
- Up-level your quality of relationships and the way you relate to others.
- Have more honest, clean, and productive conversations.
- “Hold your space” in the face of chaos, negativity, and overwhelm — and invite others to hold their’s as well. (This is influenced by how you show up, how you hold your space, and the presence you meet others with – you’ll see!)
- Create intentional impact that serves and creates positively contagious ripples.
- Intentionally cultivate, model, and enroll others in the company culture you want to create.
One your training is complete, you will be one step closer to earning your digital certification as a Positive Energy Leader! If you are an existing member, you may view the PEW-i Credentials Program information in the Community Platform to learn more and access the credential checklist for earning your badge as a Certified IEP Method® Positive Energy Leader: Level 1.
If you’d like to learn more about IEP Method Certifications, you can learn more at https://activechoices.com/credentials.
Considering Enrollment Sponsorship?
If your organization offers a professional training and/or learning & development budget, now is a great time to request sponsorship for enrollment! We’ve prepared template letters that you can use and customize based on your preferences. Simply download Letter #1 or Letter #2, edit, and submit to your people leader.
Want to book a private session for your organization?
ACI can deliver the IEP Method Fundamentals Training (in addition to other training tracks!) to support your organizational needs privately. Training tracks may be completed in-person or virtually. Reach out for more information.
The IEP Method Fundamentals Training Team
CEO + Strategic Advisor + Futurist
Founder of The IEP Method® and The Positive Energy Workplace Initiative™
Anese Cavanaugh is the CEO of Active Choices, Inc., creator of the IEP Method (Intentional Energetic Presence®) and the Positive Energy Workplace Initiative and a strategist and advisor to leaders and organizations around the world. She is devoted to helping organizations support their people so they are able to show up and bring their best selves to the table, create significant impact in their lives, and create (authentic) positive energy workplaces and cultures. Anese is a keynote speaker and author of CONTAGIOUS CULTURE: Show Up, Set the Tone, and Intentionally Create an Organization That Thrives (McGraw-Hill, 2015), CONTAGIOUS YOU: Unlock Your Power to Influence, Lead, and Create the Impact You Want (McGraw-Hill, 2020), and THE LEADER YOU WILL BE: An Invitation (a leadership storybook).
As a leading voice on intention, energy, and presence in leadership and culture, she helps people unlock greater leadership potential, collaborate more inspiringly, create more openly, intuit more bravely, and lead more joyfully and effectively. She holds a degree in Kinesiology as well as multiple credentials in coaching, training, facilitation, and relationship systems that support her in bringing a breadth of knowledge to clients in order to meet them where they’re at and best pair the team with the optimally fit engagements.
Top innovators and executives in companies including Ford Motor Company, IDEO, Zingerman’s, Cooper, GM Financial, Vistaprint, 15Five, Fitbit, Vivayic, Kaiser Permanente, BNY Mellon, and others have engaged with Active Choices to strengthen team health, maximize leadership impact, and optimize company culture. In addition to appearing in publications like Harvard Business Review, The Huffington Post, CEO.com, Forbes, the NY Times, and others, Anese writes a column, “Showing Up” on Inc.com, blogs regularly for subscribers of ActiveChoices.com, and speaks on stages (in person and virtually) around the world.
JENNY WILEY, CPC, ELI-MP
ACI Director of Programming & Community Growth
Jenny Wiley is a Certified Professional Coach and Facilitator, specializing in group coaching, culture & teams development. She is the former director of community at iPEC Coaching, and has served as a trailblazing community lead and consultant for organizations. Her unique expertise also includes a focus on Integrated Marketing Communications, and she is driven by a passion for inclusive, clear, direct, and kind communications.
In addition to facilitating and managing programming experiences for ACI clients, Jenny leads communications, design, and programming for the Positive Energy Workplace Initiative Platform — a private community by Active Choices, Inc. for organizations devoted to creating positive workplaces). In the ACI classroom, you will find her leading and training on the various IEP Methodology tools and (virtually) holding the logistics clipboard.