Spring 2023 — IEP Leadership Cohort Application — APPLICATION HAS CLOSED
Applications for Spring Cohort are due no later than Monday, April 3rd, 2023.
Hello! You are on this page because you have expressed interest in participating in the Spring 2023 IEP Leadership Cohort Program. Please read the following information, complete your application, and submit as soon as possible before April 3rd, 11:59 p.m. Pacific. We will announce the final Cohort Members on Thursday, April 6th, release the pre-work to participants on Monday, April 10th, and start our live virtual cohort together on Thursday, April 20th.
What is a Cohort?
As part of our 2023 Positive Energy Workplace Initiative™ and IEP Method® Programming this year, we will be hosting one 4-month IEP Leadership Cohort. This cohort will start in April and go through July, and will be an immersive group experience designed to deepen your IEP practice, leadership skills, self-care and relationship with yourself, and your impact.
Cohorts are limited to 10 participants per cohort and are led by the ACI Team through a combination of core training with Anese and the ACI Team, monthly cohort meetings, and 1:1 Coaching with Cohort Leaders and Coaches. This Spring 2023 IEP Leadership Cohort’s participants will be chosen based on application responses and also will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note the prerequisite: You must have attended a virtual IEP Fundamentals Session (8 hours) or the in-person IEP Leadership Workshop (2 days) to participate in a cohort.
While many of your IEP Programs for D-Ford are available for open enrollment, cohorts have limited space and are by application only. Please read this overview and follow the directions carefully to ensure an excellent fit for this work/experience. Thank you.
The intention of this cohort is to provide an immersive experience in the IEP work that enables both individual and group learning of IEP, group connection, facilitation of human dynamics and creating safe space, and private work to more intimately work through learning and application.
The following are the components of the cohort and the time commitment to get the most out of it:
- Pre-work, Accountability Agreement, and Assessment to support your experience (April 10-17)
- Spring 2023 IEP Leadership Cohort Launch: Thursday, April 20th from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Eastern (Virtual Session)
- Monthly 60-minute Group Coaching Sessions and Micro-Learning (May, June, July)
- Monthly 90-minute Cohort Meeting/Training Sessions to dig into content and deepen learning (May, June) and 90-minute Graduation/Completion Group Session (July)
- Private 1:1 Coaching Sessions (50 minutes) to integrate the content personally and receive custom support (four per participant over the course of the Program)
- Post-Assessment to determine next steps and measure impact
- Approximate time commitment for the full program (including pre-work/assignments and live sessions: 18-25 hours).
There will be many ways to engage in the IEP work this year in the Positive Energy Workplace Initiative™ (PEW-i) Community Platform, including IEP Learning Labs, self-paced offerings, and more.
The cohorts require a high level of commitment, accountability, and some fieldwork in between sessions to optimize the impact of the experience. If participating in a cohort is of interest to you, please follow this process:
- Complete the Cohort Application below
- Submit no later than 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Monday, April 3rd, 2023
- You’ll receive an email confirming receipt of your application within 48 business hours of submitting (if you don’t receive, please email us at Jenny@ActiveChoices.com)
Please complete the application form below to confirm your interest and understanding of the above. We will be back to you by Thursday, April 6th with information and next steps! Thank you!