IEP-103: The IEP Course [$395]
Want to learn the CORE of the IEP Method® in 103 minutes (with hours of additional content and resources to support you exploring different elements more deeply as suits you)? Join me for IEP-103, our IEP Method Self-Study Course.
“I can say without hesitation IEP-103 delivers extraordinary value right out of the gate. I was floored by what I learned and observed about myself and my presence within the first few minutes. Mind opened, mind blown, action underway to be at my best. IEP-103 is the quick dose you need to get grounded and I plan to go deeper and go all in on additional IEP training. Our team plans to do the same. Thank you Anese!!!”
— Shannyn Lee, Director of Coaching, Win Without Pitching
Here’s just a bit of what happens in this online program:
- learn the IEP Method, the 3 core components of it, and how to apply it immediately
- instantly shift your presence and energetic state so that you not only feel more grounded, spacious, and clear, but show up more solid as well
- assess why this is important to you and the impact it’s having on your life, team, sales, culture, etc. (Do the “Run Your Numbers” exercise and really see the cost.)
- lead your one-to-one, team meetings, and even conversations with your loved ones more effectively
- get “in front of” burnout by putting the core IEP practices in place that will support you, your resiliency, and your leadership
- access bonus assessments to help you get into “right” (and real) relationship with your resiliency, energy, leadership, and burnout risk
- participate in recorded exercises (by yours truly) not only teaching the method, but also going into The Bubble, The IEP Energetic Xylophone, The IEP-3, and “Run Your Numbers”
- learn how to use the IEP Sheet for anything (we’ve built in 17 examples — with the actual sheet and a video walking you through it — from different roles, industries, and conversations/projects) to set yourself up for success in your next sales conversation, employee feedback session, project, presentation, parenting challenges, team meeting, difficult convo (including “the divorce conversation” — you all know I like to keep this content real!), keynote/talk, and more.
- do this with your team (or whole organization) to become more present, intentional, and aware of your impact together
Additionally, each Sunday for seven weeks you’ll receive a weekly Beat — an audio + Sunday Setup to support you in your IEP-103 learning.
This program is on our e-learning platform and comes with a fieldwork guide (printable and type-able online), video training, worksheets, an IEP Grid (to link content to the IEP-Activator and IEP-W Programs if you have one of them), and many bonus modules and resources that I’ve found most helpful when I teach this program live. This program offers a solid entry into the IEP body of work with many of our other self-study and live offerings taking you deeper as needed.
Special Note: We’ve designed this course so that you can work through it on your own or with your team and so far we are loving the results. (We currently have a team of 7 and a team of 114 doing it together!) Interested in setting up an Organizational IEP Integration Program which includes IEP-103 for all, a live kick-off session with Anese, and an IEP-Activator Toolkit? Please contact us for more details and group pricing.
Note: This program pairs beautifully with IEP-W: The Fundamentals Webinar Series if you want to go deeper into ideas and principles in the work.